The acting Registrar of the Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office (CAIPO) has taken into account feedback in relation to the questionnaire exercise being conducted. As such, please note the following information in relation to the Notice dated February 19, 2021 in relation to the Companies Questionnaire:
- An extension of time has been granted until April 30th, 2021 for companies to complete the online version of the questionnaire.
- CTSP’s may upload their CTSP licence instead of identification documents.
- A hard copy of the questionnaire will be made available on CA1PO’s website for ease of reference.
- Companies not submitting the online questionnaire by April 30th, 2021, will receive a formal request sent to the registered office, for the requisite information.
- The questionnaire relates to all companies incorporated, or societies organised, in Barbados. As such, external companies are not required to complete the questionnaire.
Dated this 17th day of March, 2021
Tamiesha N. Rochester
Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office
Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office Ground Floor BAOBAB Tower